Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions, may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services directly or indirectly (through distributors) made available online, through any mobile device, by email or by telephone. By accessing, browsing and using our website or any of our applications through whatever platform (hereafter collectively referred to as the “website”) and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below (including the privacy statement)
◊ Best Available Rate• For guarantee of reservation a valid credit card detail is required or pay online.
• For guarantee with credit card, no prepayment is required but the first night of the stay will be pre-authorised. (Read more on pre-authorisation).
• Reservation is only confirmed when hotel is able to pre-authorise the credit card.
• Free cancellation if cancelled 48 hours prior to the arrival date.
• In case of No-Show and late cancellation, cost of the first night stay will be charged.
• Free modification 48 hours prior to the arrival date.
• Countdown of the arrival date starts at 00.00 AM (CET).
◊ Prepay & Save Rate• Reservation is only confirmed when the full amount (room price only) is paid.
• Amendment on reservation is not permitted.
• No refund on cancellation of reservation.
◊ Important• When a company credit card or a credit other than the stayer is used for guarantee of reservation and to pay the costs in the hotel, then the following documents are required to be allowed for checking in the hotel.
• A signed authorisation letter stating that the credit card holder is giving rights to the hotel to charge costs on the card.
• ID copy of the card holder.
• A copy of the credit card (both sides).
• All these documents can be pre-emailed to the hotel or handed over at the reception during check-in. Hotel reserves the right to deny a check-in / stay when failed to provide all documents. Please contact hotel for a credit card authorisation form.
◊ About pre-authorisation• Hotel reserves all the rights to pre-authorise the credit card when a credit card is used as a reservation guarantee method. Pre-authorisation is not a charge; it is a temporary hold. This means hotel will check if the card is active and if there is enough balance to cover at least the first night cost. After a certain period, the pre-authorisation hold is released. This varies on countries and card issuer. Please contact your bank for an advice on handling this.
◊ Deposit• Upon arrival the hotel reserves the right to ask for a €50,00 deposit, cash only. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out, subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
◊ Group Reservation (5 rooms or more)• In a single reservation when 5 or more than 5 rooms are booked, it is considered as a group reservation. In this case hotel may ask a 10 % pre-payment as a guarantee of the reservation, acceptable only by bank transfer. Credit card is not accepted for pre-payment. Hotel will be in contact with the booker/guest to follow the procedure. Please note that a group reservation is not confirmed till hotel receives the pre-payment.
◊ No-show Policy• For standard rate reservation, the full amount of the first night will be charged and the reservation is no longer valid.
• For Hot-Deal/Non-Refundable/Prepay & Save reservation, if no communication is conducted of guest arriving later than actual arrival date, hotel is not obliged to keep the room on hold longer than the actual arrival date/night. However, if guest(s) still show up on the next day without communicating to the hotel, hotel will still try its best to accommodate the guest. This is subject to availability and not guaranteed. In such case hotel may also follow overbooking procedure.