- Amsterdam Central Station - 0.6 km
- Red Light District - 0.2 km
- Dam Square - 0.3 km
- Nieuwekerk - 0.3 km
- Nearest Coffeeshop - 0.1 km
- Nieuwendijk Shopping Street - 0.3 km
- Nieuwmarkt - 0.5 km
- Canal Boat- 0.2 km
- Anne Frank House - 1.0 km
- Rembrandt House Museum - 0.7 km
- Body Worlds - 0.1 km
- The Bananenbar - 0.2 km
- A'DAM Lookout - 1.1 km
Walk the walkLocated approximately 15 minutes walk from Amsterdam Central Station. From Schiphol airport take train to Amsterdam Central Station then take a walk to the hotel.
After arriving at the Central Station, exit via the eastern wing (to Central Library / Nemo Science Museum). Cross the street and take a left hand side turn on the street Prins Hendrikkade. Keep walking straight for about 7 to 10 minutes. You will notice the hotel on your right hand side
AccessibilityTrain Station: Amsterdam Central
Bus Stop: Prins Hendrikkade
Bus: 312, 314, 315, 315, 319
Latitude: 52.3732463 Longitude: 4.9043196
ParkingStreet parking is available in front of the hotel and around the hotel. However street parking is expensive, cost around € 50 to € 60 per day and also hard to find a place.
Oosterdok Parking facility is a convenient location for parking and also offers reasonable parking price. Address: Oosterdoksstraat 150, 1011 DK Amsterdam
Cost of Transportation
• Metro, Bus & Tram : For information about Amsterdam transportation visit the website www.gvb.nl. For information on train visit www.ns.nl. For more details information on direction to your destination visit www.9292.nl
• Single train ticket; buy your ticket in advance, from Schiphol airport to any station in Amsterdam.
• Amsterdam Travel tickets (day pass); unlimited travel across Amsterdam including train, bus, metro and tram for 1, 2 or 3 days.